jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015

Story: A dangerous heritage

- And the blue ones, grandfather´s ones? - Marius asked, popping out two wands from the large chest.
- Do they work? - his mother answered without looking at him.
The kid examined them carefully. The first one was sky-blue with a white tip. Merlin style, without doubt. Transformation spells. He did some fancy footwork and a stream of sparks shot out, impacted on some fabric and converted it into iron.
The second one was very dark. Necromancy. He made a movement and a plume of thick, black smoke meandered until it touched a dead fly, who began to rub its little legs.
- Yes. Both.
- Then hide them here, quickly. The Inquisition will soon come.

---

I have not become crazy. This text is in english because a colleage asked me to translate the story Una herencia peligrosa, the one I made for the radio. I did it - then another colleage corrected it - and this is the result. I hope you enjoy it. And remember, if you like it, Share it!


No me he vuelto loco. Este texto está en inglés porque un compañero de trabajo me pidió que tradujese la historia Una herencia peligrosa, la que hice para la radio. Lo hice - tras lo cual otro compañero lo corrigió - y este es el resultado. Espero que lo disfrutéis. Y recordad, si os gusta, ¡compartidlo!


No hay comentarios: